We offer daytime services for our clients during upcoming non-school days.
Our clinic will be open for services throughout the year. Students can sign up for any or all days, and one or both sessions offered each day (8/9am-12pm,12pm-3pm). If you are looking for different hours, please let us know what will work for you, and we can work with you to accommodate your needs. Our wonderful behavior therapists are available to carry over programming to our clinic setting to ensure your child will have no break from services, or to provide additional sessions to break up those long days at home while school is out.
During vacations, our clinic sessions take place from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (8am/9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm) each day. Our upcoming clinic vacation dates for the 2016-2017 school year are:
- Summer Vacation Services - Monday 6/26 through Friday 9/1 (Woburn and Braintree locations)
- Columbus Day - Monday October 9
- Veteran’s Day - Friday November 10
- Black Friday - Friday November 24
- Winter Break - Friday December 22 - Monday January 1
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday January 15
- February Break - Monday Feb 19-Friday Feb 23
- Good Friday - Friday March 30
- April Break - Monday April 16 - Friday April 20
Parent attendance is not required – parents/caregiver should plan to return to the office 15 minutes prior to the session’s scheduled end time. A waiting area with Wi-Fi is available to parents, siblings, and guests of attendees.
In summer 2017, we are also offering summer family outings (current clients only).
Interested parties should complete the intake form by clicking on the dates above.