We offer daytime services for our clients during upcoming non-school days.
Our clinic will be open for services throughout the year. Based on BCBA recommendations, students can sign up for any or all days, and one or both sessions offered each day (8/9am-12pm,12pm-3pm). If you are looking for different hours, please let us know what will work for you when filling out the request form, and we can work with you to accommodate your needs. Our wonderful behavior therapists are available to carry over programming to our clinic setting to ensure your child will have no break from services, or to provide additional sessions to break up those long days at home while school is out.
During vacations, our clinic sessions take place from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (8am/9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm) each day. Please fill out the form below to indicate interest for available vacation services by the stated deadline. Our upcoming clinic summer vacation dates for 2018 are:
- Summer Break Services - Friday 6/29 through Friday 8/31 (Woburn and Braintree locations) (Form open on 5/9, Deadline to sign up: 6/8)
- Weekly Themes
- Week One (7/2-7/6) Fourth of July
- Week Two (7/9-7/13) Under The Sea
- Week Three (7/16-7/20) Pirates
- Week Four (7/23-7/27) Mad Science
- Week Five (7/30-8/3) Imaginarium
- Week Six (8/6-8/10) Animal Planet
- Week Seven (8/13-8/17) Fun in the Sun
- Week Eight (8/20-8/24) Outer Space
- Week Nine (8/27-8/31) Super Heros
Summer vacation services interest form
Parent attendance is not required – parents/caregiver should plan to return to the office 15 minutes prior to the session’s scheduled end time. A waiting area with Wi-Fi is available to parents, siblings, and guests of attendees.
Interested parties should complete the intake form by clicking on the link above.
All open spots will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.