Clinical Director (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a Clinical Director to join our growing team! The Clinical Director (CD) will join our current CDs in supervising and supporting our Board Certified Behavior Analysts. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about ABA and is dedicated to having a positive and unique impact upon both our clients and staff members. We are currently seeking a candidate who will start as a half-time BCBA, providing home- and school-based services to our clients, and a half-time Clinical Director, with the goal of shifting into a full-time Clinical Director role after 6 months. This is a great opportunity for a BCBA who is seeking additional experience and support while moving into a supervisory role.
The Clinical Director helps to grow and advance the agency in line with the agency’s mission. S/he acts in accordance with the highest professional, ethical, and clinical standards. The clinical director is responsible for provisions (quality and quantity) of day to day clinical operations. To meet this end, the clinical director supervises Behavior Analysts, and ensures they are performing their jobs in accordance with guidelines set forth by ABACS, LLC, the BACB® and other pertinent regulatory bodies. S/he is responsible for helping to establish, implement, and enforce agency-wide policies, protocols, and related documentation for the provision of high quality behavior analytic services.
The Clinical Director will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner. In addition, the Clinical Director will coordinate with other staff, including administrative staff, other Clinical Directors, and Program Director to ensure clinical and service objectives are being met in a timely manner. There is also potential for the Clinical Directors to manage new client assessments and program development, as well as work on agency projects.
Responsibilities may be performed in clients’ homes, schools, or center-based settings (but primarily in clients’ homes) across various Massachusetts locations. Candidates must have regular access to a reliable vehicle for travel. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and support professional development. Practitioners interested in research are encouraged to apply. Applicants should be actively pursuing or should currently hold a PhD.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ph.D. in behavior analysis or applied behavior analysis. Requirements may temporarily be waived if candidate holds a Master's degree in behavior analysis or applied behavior analysis, and is actively enrolled in a Ph.D. program in behavior analysis or applied behavior analysis.
Active status as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®, with preference for BCBA-D®)
- 4+ years working with individuals diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- 2+ years supervisory experience for ABA programs with individuals diagnosed with ASD as well as with other behavioral and developmental needs. In this capacity, the candidate will have a demonstrated repertoire in the competencies outlined in the job description, including, but not limited to developing behavior analytic protocols for assessment (including functional analysis and other experimental analyses), and treatment (i.e. DTT, NET, TAs, and other procedures for behavioral acceleration and deceleration)
- Demonstrated repertoire of actively referencing research
- Demonstrated repertoire of employing experimental designs as part of regular case management
- Demonstrated administrative management experience
- Demonstrated repertoire of working productively within the context of business, operational, and administrative tasks, including working successfully with administrators within and outside of the agency.
- If operating in any states with behavior analyst licensing requirements, holding such licensure.
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Independent and fast learner with computers and software in general
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and vocal)
- Highly organized, and exceptional management skills
- Effective supervisor
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard working
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Background check required
The position is full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development.