We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Trainer for our Braintree location! The Staff Trainer will join our Hiring and Training team and will be heavily involved in hiring, training, supervising, and supporting our Behavior Therapists and interns. The Staff Trainer will help to ensure ABACS provides the highest standard of BT services to its clients by managing training and supervision of BTs. The Staff Trainer will also play a crucial role in hiring and onboarding BTs and will support other senior management as necessary with daily operations.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, position, with occasional evening and weekend requirements. The position takes place primarily in an office environment, which is handicap accessible, and will involve many sedentary activities, but also requires driving to prospective client homes as well as recruitment events, which may or may not meet the same accessibility requirements. The position will be based out of our Braintree office, and is scheduled to start in Spring of 2018.
· Competitive salary
· Flexibility in setting schedule
· Supportive work environment
· Paid time off and holidays
· Health, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance
· Professional development reimbursement
· 401k with matching
· Opportunity for growth
Job responsibilities of the Staff Trainer include but are not limited to:
· BT training and supervision, including in-office, as well as on-shift training and supervision.
· Assisting with development, provision, and evaluation of trainings, including Safety Care training, and potentially components of admin training.
· Administration of BT management system and files
· Managing and conducting BT performance reviews
· Recruiting, hiring, onboarding and orientation
· Attending agency meetings as applicable
· Covering a rotating on-call system
· Assisting with clinical responsibilities as assigned
· Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
· The Staff Trainer must accommodate a flexible schedule working at least one day/week in the Woburn office (compensation available for travel time and mileage)
You should join us if you:
· Are dedicated, reliable, and professional
· Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
· Are detail-oriented and highly self-motivated
· Are a Safety Care Trainer! (preferred, not required)
To apply for this position, please send a resume as an attachment and a cover letter detailing your interest and experience in the body of your email. Please include your desired compensation in your cover letter. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. Only complete and relevant applications will receive a response.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.