We are currently recruiting a full time Service Coordinator to work in our Braintree office. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in serving a human services organization and pursuing experience in a fast growing business! Applicants must be dedicated, reliable, and professional. Applicants should have experience in an office setting.
The position consists of general administrative support, and may include:
- Assisting with scheduling and staffing processes
- Managing timesheets & related auditing
- Meeting with supervisors and other employees regularly to address a variety of tasks
- Supporting timesheet collection and processing
- Participate in a rotating on-call system
- Taking incoming calls and directing to appropriate personnel or managing as necessary
- Managing electronic and hard-copy file systems
- Assorted clerical tasks such as copying, filing, shredding
This is a full-time position, with some evening hours required. The office is open Monday through Friday, though our behavior therapists provide services 7 days/week. Our Service Coordinator will support many staff in and outside the office and will work as part of a thriving clinical/business team. The position will be primarily based out of our Braintree location, but will involve one day/week in our Woburn office.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack (or jill) of all trades, open to learning new skills, and will work well in a fast-paced environment. Applicants should be professional with strong client services skills, should be organized, and should have a good eye for detail. To apply for the position, please send a resume as an attachment and a cover letter detailing your interest and experience in the body of your email. Only complete and relevant applications will receive a response.
Compensation ranges from $39-44,000/year based on qualifications and experience.