Intake & OnboardingCoordinator
We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Trainer for our South Shore location! The Staff Trainer will join our Hiring and Training team and will be heavily involved in hiring, supervising, and supporting our Behavior Therapists and interns. It is the responsibility of the Staff Trainer to help ensure ABACS provides the highest standard of BT services to its clients. To meet this objective, the Staff Trainer will conduct and manage training and supervision of BTs. The Staff Trainer may also take a crucial role in hiring and onboarding BTs, and will support other senior management as necessary to help ensure daily operations.
Applicants must be dedicated, reliable, and professional. They will work closely with new staff, as well as office staff and senior management, and they must ensure confidentiality of sensitive client and personnel information. The Staff Trainer must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and applicants should be detail-oriented and highly self-motivated. This is a full-time position with a Monday through Friday schedule, occasional evenings, and occasional weekend requirements. The position takes place primarily in an office environment, which is handicap accessible, and will involve many sedentary activities, but also requires driving to prospective client homes as well as recruitment events, which may or may not meet the same accessibility requirements.
The position will be based out of our South Shore location, and is scheduled to start in Fall/Winter of 2016. Initial training will take place in our Woburn location.
Job responsibilities of the Staff Trainer include but are not limited to:
- BT training and supervision, including in-office, as well as on-shift training and supervision.
- Assisting with development, provision, and evaluation of trainings, including Safety Care training, and potentially components of admin training.
- Administration of BT management system and files
- Managing and conduct BT performance reviews and planning
- Recruiting, hiring, onboarding and orientation
- Attending agency meetings as applicable
- Covering a rotating on-call system
- Assisting with clinical responsibilities as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor The STBA must accommodate a flexible schedule, and be available to work days, evenings, and weekends, as necessary, and as determined by the needs of the agency and its clients.
To apply for this position, please send a resume as an attachment and a cover letter detailing your interest and experience in the body of your email. Please include your desired compensation in your cover letter. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. Only complete and relevant applications will receive a response.
- Flexibility in setting schedule
- Supportive work environment
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Professional development reimbursement
- 401k with matching
- Opportunity for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.