We are currently hiring for:
- Behavior therapists (part-time)
- Behavior analysts (full-time)
We have additional opportunities available for graduate students in behavior analysis.
We offer all of our staff:
- Initial staff training
- Ongoing training and staff support
- A supportive work environment
- A flexible schedule
To apply for a position with ABACS, please email your resume as an attachment and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com.
We are currently recruiting part-time Behavior Therapists to provide 1:1 in home services. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and for those looking to help others! Applicants must be dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic. Applicants should have completed a bachelor's degree in ABA, psychology or a related field. Applicants must have access to a vehicle for travel.
Sessions are typically held between 2:30pm and 8pm, Monday through Friday, as well as throughout the day on weekends. Additionally, there are some daytime sessions during the week. Applicants must be available to work a minimum of 8 hours per week. Our 1:1 Behavior Therapists will be supervised by a BCBA, and may work as part of a team of technicians to provide optimal care for our clients.
Pay rate varies with level of experience and education. Applicants who hold a bachelor's degree will qualify for a rate of $20-30/hour depending on level of experience working under a BCBA. Applicants nearing the end of an undergraduate program with experience in ABA are encouraged to apply for a rate of $16-19/hour.
Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst who is passionate about ABA and having a positive and unique impact upon the people we serve.
The behavior analyst is responsible for supervising behavior analytic programs for clients with autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental or behavioral disorders. Supervision includes, but is not limited to, assessment, treatment selection/development, treatment evaluation, and staff and consultee training. The behavior analyst will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority. Services may be delivered in home, school, or center-based settings (but primarily in home) across various Massachusetts locations.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Active status as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) or upcoming BCBA eligibility (exam scheduled for 2014)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Independent and fast learner with computers and software
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, social, organizational, and communication (written and vocal) skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Background check required
The position is full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development. Compensation ranges from $52,000-$74,000. Practitioners interested in research, as well as candidates with particular interests in functional analyses, verbal behavior, feeding, and other topics, are encouraged to apply.