ABACS, LLC is currently hiring for a Clinic Manager position. The Clinic Manager is responsible for our in-office clinic, including but not limited to managing ongoing social skills groups, 1:1 clinic-based client services, the use of clinic space, toys and materials, and clinic budget. The clinic manager is responsible for supervising behavior therapists who provide 1:1 services in the clinic. In addition to the clinic-based services, the Clinic Manager may also see clinic clients in their home settings on an occasional or ongoing basis. The Clinic Manager has a set schedule and minimal travel. The Clinic Manager would also be responsible for marketing clinic-based services to new families, doing intakes to place the clients in groups or with BTs, and setting up new groups. The Clinic Manager will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Active status as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®)
- Active license in the state of Massachusetts (LABA)
Experience working with individuals diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Independent and fast learner with computers and software
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, social, organizational, and communication (written and vocal) skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Background check required
The position is full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development. Compensation ranges from $63,600-$90,000. Practitioners interested in research, as well as candidates with particular interests in functional analyses, verbal behavior, feeding, and other topics, are encouraged to apply.