Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst who is passionate about ABA and having a positive and unique impact upon the people we serve.
The behavior analyst is responsible for supervising behavior analytic programs for clients with autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental or behavioral disorders. Supervision includes, but is not limited to, assessment, treatment selection/development, treatment evaluation, and staff and consultee training. The behavior analyst will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority. Services may be delivered in home, school, or center-based settings (but primarily in home) across various Massachusetts locations.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Active status as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) or upcoming BCBA eligibility (exam scheduled for 2017)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Independent and fast learner with computers and software
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, social, organizational, and communication (written and vocal) skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Background check required
The position is full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development. Compensation ranges from $60,000-$74,000. Practitioners interested in research, as well as candidates with particular interests in functional analyses, verbal behavior, feeding, and other topics, are encouraged to apply.