Assistant Clinic Manager
ABACS, LLC is currently hiring for an Assistant Clinic Manager position. The Assistant Clinic Manager is responsible for supporting our Clinic Manager in providing in-office clinic-based services, including but not limited to managing ongoing social skills groups, 1:1 clinic-based client services, the use of clinic space, toys and materials, and clinic budget. The Assistant Clinic Manager is responsible for supervising behavior therapists who provide 1:1 services in the clinic. In addition to the clinic-based services, the Assistant Clinic Manager will also have a caseload of clients receiving home- and potentially school-based services. The Assistant Clinic Manager would also be responsible for helping with marketing clinic-based services to new families, doing intakes to place the clients in groups or with BTs, and setting up new groups. The Assistant Clinic Manager will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority. The Assistant Clinic Manager will be expected to typically work two Saturdays each month to supervise weekend clinic services; their weekly schedule may be flexible to accommodate this.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Active status as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Independent and fast learner with computers and software
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, social, organizational, and communication (written and vocal) skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Background check required
The position is full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development. Compensation starts at $63,600; actually salary is based on experience, with a structured system for annual pay increases. Practitioners interested in research, as well as candidates with particular interests in functional analyses, verbal behavior, feeding, and other topics, are encouraged to apply.